About our Nappies
What are the features of Little Fish nappies?
Here at little fish we offer two different cuts of nappies to suit a larger range of babies. Both nappies have the following features:
- Soft suede cloth lining to keep baby feeling dry
- Popped wings to minimise wing curl and for aesthetic
- Pocket at the back elastic so you can stuff your inserts or lay on top.
- Single row of snaps on the waist to allow for quick changes.
- Set of bamboo inserts that include a long snake and a booster topped with suede cloth
- Soft tummy elastics to prevent gaping
- Trim fitting
- Four levels of rise settings
The Koi is our One Size Fits Most (OSFM) and is suited to babies 3.5 to 17kgs depending on build. The Koi is a great fit for most babies and our most popular product.
The Snapper is our Large One Size Fits Most (LOSFM) and is suited to babies 7- 22kgs depending on build. This nappy is great if your baby is a little on the chunkier side and needs that extra room around the legs for their luscious thighs.
What nappy should I buy?
Well that's up to you! There are many factors that can influence what nappy might be the best fit for your baby. My 20 month old can comfortably fit into both cuts and is on the highest rise setting in her Koi's and on the middle setting with the snappers. She is 12kgs and is showing no signs of toilet training yet. The perk of having snappers on hand is that I can use them as a night nappy* for her 4.5 year old sister who still consistently does 1-2 wees over night. They are very versatile.
*The inserts required for night nappy use are available in the inserts tab.